What to expect from my 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe?

I just purchased a 2016 Hyundi Santa fe Sport with 29000 miles on it. Can you give me any information as to what i can expect from this car, for the next six, to ten years?

The same thing as any used vehicle . Just follow the service schedule in the manual and hope for the best. Besides you still have some of the factory warranty left, that also is in the manual.

Depends on your expectations going in. Set the bar too high you will be disappointed, set the bar low initially and you will probably be back saying this vehicle is the best thing since sliced bread.

This question should have been asked before you bought the vehicule.

1 Like

It’s cheaper than new. Unless you bought an extended warranty for $2500. Than it’s same price as new. Buts it’s not new.

Consumer Reports calls the 2016 much better than average for reliability in all aspects except in-car electronics. It is one of their recommended used models. The 2018 is one of their recommended new models. Read your owners manual and service manual and use it and maintain it wisely - chances are it’ll be just fine.