What should I do to make my car faster even thought I use it for daily driving

People sewed their own clothes in the past, too. It wasn’t because they wanted something better than the store bought garments. It was because that’s what they could afford.

The store bought clothing was better for the intended purpose and didn’t announce to the world that one couldn’t afford the real deal.

Personally, I enjoy seeing all the Mustangs (Mustangs are big here in FL) and Camaros and knowing that they are reliable. I usually chuckle when I see some the home-made wanna-be cars that you refer to above.

I guess, as usual, it comes down to whatever floats your boat.
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

Are we any more politically correct than we were in 2010? I’m not convinced that we are. The forum is very different than it was before Carolyn was running things, and I resisted the new rules, but the climate here has improved over the years. The Car Talk forum went from being one of the nastiest places in the pre-Facebook internet to being one of the places I go to escape the nastiness of the unmoderated internet.

Is that political correctness or are we just being nicer to each other? If the latter is a result of the former, I welcome it.

1 Like