What kind of car do you want?

I drive a 2002 VW New Beetle Diesel. It fits my needs just fine. I suspect that I will keep it for some time to come. If I win the lottery, I might add a car or two, but I would still keep my NB.

Top of the line would be a 27 speed, the XTR grouppo. Do you prefer Hi-tens, aluminum, carbon fiber, or titanium? Fully sprung or hard tail?

I’ll take an ATX-AL1.75 with an XTR grouppo, untralight MCU shocks (Sakae 8005), Weinman rims, an old style crank with 185mm cranks and 24/36/48 rings driving a 12x24 cassette, a Kalloy MCU doughnut seatpost, a superlight saddle, and a Psyhco rear with a Dart front. Hey, wait a minute, I already have one of those!! I built it myself!!

Sorry guys, I know it’s a car forum, I just couldn’t resist.

I do; but you forgot the mandatory sun visor! My older sister married a guy who had a light green metallic one; wide whitewalls, fender skirts, curb feelers, necker knob on the giant non-power steering wheel. Being a farmer in the snow belt, he had snow tires instead of chopped & channeled. These cars had the most coool at the drive-in theatres and restaurants. Being heavy, it was not exactly a powerhouse, but the speedo was wildly optimistic, as were those on most Fords.