What is the name of that plastic brush guard on a Subaru Forester?

I’m trying to find prices for a piece of the undercarriage that got ripped off my car last year in a snow bank. I have looked at half a dozen sites and can’t seem to find anything that resembles ‘brush guard’ or ‘undercarriage’ available. Does anyone know what that part under the bumper on a 2000 Subaru Forester might be called? It appears to be a separate part from the bumper, but I can’t even look for it without knowing what it’s called.

It can be called a lower valance, or air dam


I’d try splash guard or splash shield.

Bingo! Thanks! It’s amazing how hard it is to find something when you don’t know what it’s called!

Thanks! I actually tried splash guard first, but the thing that came up was the plastic pieces inside the wheel well. Good suggestion though.

speaking of bumpers, then maybe you need one though? he’s one bumper… keep lovin that Subaru Forester…