Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

2002 vw jetta

can someone please tell me what the black, plastic piece that fits under the bumper is called? mine is missing a screw and is actually torn and drags on the ground.i am trying to locate one at a junkyard but unsure what it’s called. thanks!

It’s called a splash guard.

Since I can’t see the part that you are referring to, it is also possible that this is a chin spoiler.