What are these?

07 ford edge

Those are strut bolts with anti-rotate tabs so you don’t have to hold them with a wrench when tightening the bolt. Ford uses these a lot.

You’re showing a LOT of components in that picture

For example, I see a strut, brake hose, cv halfshaft and steering knuckle

how about pointing out which one you need a name for . . . ?!

I was talking about the anti rotate things . Thanks .

1 Like