Vehicle for Tall family

Best headroom ever found with a sunroof is in my Subaru Forester and a Ford F series. I’m 6’8" and for fine in both.

After 12 years, it is probably a family of two now. Problem solved.

3 Likes

you think they killed off the kiddos?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well they were over 6 foot 12 years ago so I figured they must have been at least 13. So that would make them 25 by now. Should be out of the house but maybe not.

There could be other tall people around, even 12 years later.

Your Morris has been gone for 60 years but you keep bringing that up.

Well they did say there were four in the family but I’m sure you could look around and find more tall people that need rides.

Doesn’t matter what “they” said, there are tall people everywhere, so why the complaint? No reason to dismiss someone’s input, this is a discussion about vehicles with leg room and head room.

2 Likes

Well if you want to discuss cars for tall people today, no problem, but that wasn’t what the question was about. It was about the family looking for a car 12 years ago, which is a little late now to make suggestions.

If we must stay on topic, we won’t highjack every thread to discuss our teenage years or our outdoor equipment.

Might be hard to believe but there are other people interested in large vehicles today, this thread has 10,916 views.

1 Like