Unable to find car stereo manual

Hi there,

I have a 1999 nissan micra with a blaupunkt cassette player in. Looked everywhere and cant find a manual for the cassette player at all. the model is Blaupunkt BP6350 / 7 646 340 318

Here is a link to someone selling the exact radio : Classic Blaupunkt BP6350 Nissan C 7 646 350 318 Car Stereo & Cassette Player | eBay

I’ve checked every website that has manuals and can find similar but not this one… even blaupunkt’s own website and manualslib.com

if anyone can help that would be great.
thanks.

It’s a Nissan Radio made by Blaupunkt, The only “manual” for it will be in the cars owners manual, and that will only have operating instructions.

What you really need is the owners manual for a 1999 Nissan Micra.

If you are after the “security code” your only hope is from Nissan, and probably not even then on a 23 year old car.

1 Like

I tried to find info and schematics for my Crt in my riviera once, made by zenith. The only ones that had that information was the authorized factory repair facilities and they weren’t telling. So prolly the best you can do is locate the authorized repair shop and talk to them about whatever it is you are looking for.

These seem to be closely guarded secrets.

1 Like

What are you looking to do? NISSAN Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Autoradio connector wire installation schematic schema esquema de conexiones stecker konektor connecteur cable shema

Thanks for getting back. I have the workshop manual (Dropbox - Micra MK11 - Simplify your life) but finding the owners manual online seems to be impossible unless the workshop manual is the same. the workshop manual doesn’t actually tell you much about the radio itself.

All i want to do is understand what all the different controls really do as right now the screen only shows up every now and then so i have no idea what happens when i press certain buttons.

any suggestions?

thanks.

no installation… just using the thing :sweat_smile:

Owners manual can be found on ebay

Just replace it with something new and it will be better then the factory unit ever was.

2 Likes

Doesn’t the Nissan website have link to a pdf of the car’s owner manual? If this was the radio the car came with from the Nissan factory, it should contain the info on what the buttons do.

Cassette players usually have only a few buttons. play, stop, eject, fast forward, and rewind. Maybe volume. So another idea, take a photo of the gadget’s control panel and post it here. Should get some ideas which button corresponds to which function. I’m guessing however that it isn’t working correctly, and knowing the purpose of the buttons isn’t going to help that problem. Dysfunctional 20+ year old car-cassette player not unusual. And usually not economically repairable.

Yes, replace the radio.

2 Likes