Truck want stay running

the truck starts great has plenty of power but after about 15 mins it shuts off but it will start right back up with no prob what could be the troubles and how do i fix 1992 4 cyl fuel injection 189000 miles

What exactly happens when the engine shuts down?

Like the key was turned off or stumble like running out of fuel?

its like it runs out of fuel but has plenty of gas and it starts right back up with no prob

No CEL? No code?

Pull the vacuum hose off the fuel pressure regulator. If fuel runs out, replace the regulator.

When was the last time the fuel filter was replaced? OR is it in the fuel tank?

Aside from a culprit such as dirt in the tank being picked up off the bottom then being released after the pump stops, there may be an electrical fault involved.

By that I mean there MAY be a bad ground or loose/damaged power wire or a faulty pump relay.

Also, check the IAC valve (beside the throttle body) to see if it is loose, has a bad wiring connection or is dirty.

Sorry I can’t be more specific but I am not a tech.

BEFORE you start throwing parts at this problem, (please don’t anyway) have a qualified tech give you a professional diagnosis so as to steer you in the right direction.

One thing that bothers me is there MAY be a time the engine will shut off and NOT start.
If you happen to be driving at 65mph in heavy traffic you may have a real problem.