Transportation problem

Won’t work right. Please help

5 Likes

That’s quite a riddle…
Any details?

3 Likes

Yeah, heard you guys were pretty good. Really expecting help right now! Sorry, I don’t have time for details. Pretty busy. I know you’ll understand.

5 Likes

Let us know if you prefer Uber or Lyft

I think the OP is getting tired of posters that post nearly nothing, don’t ask an actual question and say absolutely nothing about their car or problem. :wink:

3 Likes

The fastest way to resolve a nasty problem is to sell and get something else. If you don’t have time to write a concise paragraph on the problem, you don’t have time to deal with the problem. So as they say, if your left hand offend you, chop it off.

So why let it get under your skin? I decided more than a decade ago on this board to just shake my head and move on. If they are not willing to invest the time, then why should I waste mine trying to tease out details? Most of them never return anyway. I find it more frustrating to offer up potential solutions only to be met with “I already tried that” or metered out relevant details over numerous posts. If you can’t be bothered to take the time to compose a coherent, detailed explanation of your problem, then neither can I…

1 Like

Reason for the post is 1: light humor for regulars. 2: maybe other readers could realize the importance of details. It might be a good idea if there was a header or something prior to posting that would recommend posters to include year, make, model, engine size and milage and detailed description of the problem. It may be that some people don’t realize the complexity of an automobile nowadays. And then some that might want to just waste time or are lazy. Usually I just chuckle and move on.

6 Likes

Agreed!! I refuse to play “20 Questions” if a poster dribbles info out post after post after post. I don’t mind asking questions if it adds to the discussion and the solution to the problem but I the OP holds back or snarks, we’re done.

I won’t do it in real life, either.

Do you have a problem with your “breaks”?
Or, is one of more of your “peddles” problematic?
Alternatively… are you having a problem with one of the “petals”?
Please note that I “got” the joke… unlike at least one of our forum members.
:wink:

:laughing:

4 Likes

Well I didn’t get it either and frankly didn’t think it too funny anyway. Snow’s coming. I got stuff to do and can’t read and analyze everything.

I would try that first. What have you got to lose?
If it doesn’t totally resolve the problem then I would just bite the bullet and replace the darn thing. Be careful, though, darn near killed my neighbor. Wear old clothes and cover your face and groin.

This will buy you a little time, but I’d definitely be saving for more transportation that does work right.

We had a guy on here just last week and it worked for him, I think. Good luck and there’s no need to report back unless you just want to send money.

Anyhow, once the fire is out, it should fix you right up and you’ll soon be farting through silk! Feel the magic!

They don’t call me common sense for nothing!
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Snow? What’s that?

3 Likes

Have you tried left? :grinning:

4 Likes

Look in your freezer. Scrape some of that white stuff off and throw it up in the air. Maybe turn a fan on to simulate a blizzard. Just a warning though, get the heck out of there while you can. Had breakfast with a guy yesterday that was stationed in Tucson and got transferred to Anchorage. In a few hours flight went from +74 to -56 so get out while you can.

Please!
Everyone knows that the current internet terminology is… What do you have to loose?
:smirk:

4 Likes

Just how many snows are coming?
Can you quantify the situation/
:thinking:

:wink:

Tried all that. And it didn’t work. Problem solved. Thanks for clarifying.

3 Likes

Good to hear that you’re confident in the failed attempt in correcting your transportation issues and I hope it keeps delivering the kind of service you are seeking. Glad you got it solved! That’s what we’re here for! Enjoy!
CSA

I’m sure ones two many!
CSA

1 Like