Transmission Control Module for Honda Accord?

@Barkydog

Again . . . what would be the charge?

Here is a start @db4690
Negligence is the failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners defines fraud as wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. (Like not telling consumers they are buying a defective product)

so when you get something that is crap, you say oh well the ceo needs to make the bonus, my bad.

@Barkydog

Why didn’t you just use the term “fraud” right from the start . . . I’m not a mind reader :smiley:

All I heard was you getting mad and saying somebody should be in jail . . . but I didn’t hear a technical reason WHY and what the charge should be

Kind of reminds me of when an irate customer shows up at the dealership, and it’s hard to figure out just what the issue is, what they’re upset about, and what they feel should be done. Because they’ve been yelling nonstop, and you can’t make any sense of it, until they take a deep breath and slowly and calmly explain everything

No offense intended :smiley:

I probably have a fat stack of them in my basement… Not joking either…

They are around in my yards…but are getting a bit rare because of age and the non stop metal recycling going on everyday. An old Honda is usually picked clean in my area Toot Sweet… But some languish sure… I can never figure out why some cars languish in yards…and others are literally picked clean in days…seems no logic to it. Same goes for the crusher…a new model will arrive in the yard and the next day its crushed…new parts n all…and an old car can come in and sit there for months…its nuts.

But back to your original question? Sure they are around…and if I can chase away the Vampires in my basement…I may go have a looksie for you… I usually had at least 5 on hand at all times in another life.

Blackbird