Tires for an older car

Yea…for some reason I said tirewarehouse…I’ve been buying tires from Mike at Nashua Wholesale Tire for years…Hole in the wall place…but GREAT place to do business…And they ARE a authorized tire installer for tirerack. But as I said…not much of a deal living in NH since we don’t have a sales tax.

Quit nitpicking the pennies and buy the tires from your local people.

netsb04, I don’t know what you do for a living but in general…
spend your money with people who spend money with you.

Small town economies are even more dependant on the local trade , please don’t send your money out of town ( on-line ). Even if the dollars are a bit more, the ultimate price you pay when neighbors are out of work is too big to count.

And his installers are like a pit crew…in & out with haste.

Yup, I too have used Nashua Wholesale Tire. Great prices, excellent selection, helpful service, and no wasted time or gimmicks.

I just bought 4 Yokahama AVID TRZs for my 1998 Regal. They are quiet and comfortable. My kids drive the car mostly now, so I don’t have many miles in the car myself. But they notice a difference and like it. They cost me just under $400, tax included, but with no alignment.

Alignment is $60-$100 and that is fixed.

Tires you can look for cheaper quality brands like Kumho and Falken. Also Bridgestone has their Fuzion brand.

Go to each website and find your local dealer using locater and get quotes.

You might price 215/65/R16 tires and get away from the more expensive 55 aspect ratio. Also when you drive a “luxury” car, everything on it is going to have a “luxury” price tag. That’s how the system works…