The tale of the $600,000+ SUV

All I can say is…yikes!

Looks like a good ride, but the problem is, if I bought it, I’d have no place to park my Corolla.

I buy SUV’s for it’s utility like towing a camper, picking up a new Washing machine.

I don’t know too many people who have the money to buy one would actually use it for what I use mine for. I surely wouldn’t.

That isn’t anywhere close to the most expensive SUV in the world. The Dartz Pombron Black Dragon Special Edition went for 7 million, and it didn’t even have the whale foreskin leather seats that previous Dartz SUVs did. Although it did have a diamond and ruby-encrusted gold grille ornament. :wink:

lol… reminds me of an upscale restaurant here in San Jose catering to holder’s of business expense accounts , stories go that it offers a $2,500 lunch: Steak, salad, and diamond bracelet.

1 Like

And looks like an enlarged Suzuki Samari. At least from a distance.

More accurate to say the Samurai looks like a shrunken G-wagen, because Mercedes has been making it since the 70’s.

I’m guessing you wouldn’t want to do a lot of shifting around in those seats…you might not be able to get out when you get to your destination… :wink:

Considering what it looks like, I wouldn’t want to be seen going to any destination in it in the first place. :wink:

1 Like

Whoa!
Complete with stow-able ugly stick…

1 Like