Solenoid B issue - Do I need a new transmission for my Acura?

This morning I went to drive my car and the check engine light, along with the D4 light on the dash went on. The D4 light started blinking. When I drove the car, it felt really heavy like it was not shifting right. There was also a bad smell coming from the hood. I took it to get the code read and it was P0758. There seems to be something wrong with the transmission and I am just wondering how much it will cost, and if it is worth it. The car is in great shape, I just had the timing belt changed.

Possible causes

• Faulty line pressure solenoid valve
  • Line pressure solenoid valve harness or connectors
  • Line pressure solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
  • Low transmission fluid level
  • Dirty transmission fluid
    Tech notes
    When the a transmission solenoid is malfunction, in most cases the problem is not the electrical part of the solenoid; the problem is foreign material obstructing the mechanical function of the solenoid or the flow of the fluid through the transmission valve body. If the transmission fluid is very dirty, it is recommend changing the transmission fluid and if possible removing the transmission pan for further diagnosis. Excessive debris or metal particles on the transmission pan could be an indication that there is a transmission mechanical failure and that the transmission will need to be rebuilt or replaced.

What year is the vehicle?
How many miles?
When was the trans fluid changed last?