Run your car on water

If you go on the internet under the topic, “run your car on water” there are a bunch of sites that sell conversion kits for around $50 that let you do just that. Actually it is a gas and water mix. The science of the thing looks quite easy and plausable. I have looked all over the internet to see if this is a scam but eveyone seems to think these kits work. You can make your car into an instant hybid and double your gas mileage. Would someone who knows about cars (I don’t) please go to one of these sights and look over the science and tell me if this thing might actually work. Thanks.

We have discussed this topic ad nauseum. Do a search for previous posts on this topic. If you just want a quick answer, save your money. These things don’t work.

The science of the thing looks quite easy and plausable.

You must of flunked science.  The so called science of it violates the first law of thermodynamics Conservation of Energy.  You can't get more energy out of a closed system than you put in.  Let me put it simple.  It a perfect system it takes as much energy to separate the O's and H's as will be released when the H's are burned.  Since the system is not perfect you will get LESS energy out.  The only way it will work is if it lightens your wallet so your car is pushing less weight. 

I have looked all over the internet to see if this is a scam but eveyone seems to think these kits work.

I know of no one, except shills for the sellers and a few sad wishfuls who post that kind of stuff.

We are getting several a day, and this one is no better than the rest. It is just the latest version of YOU JUST WON THE NIGERIAN LOTTERY, just send me your bank information.

Please go away.