Road-rage incident near Pojoaque leaves bullet in man’s head

One person’s well-regulated is another’s overly intrusive government.

That the public was to be armed to protect themselves from government is also wrong - and a fantasy today.

Only in certain individual’s fantasy worlds.

Much different “regulated”. In the late 18th century being trained to an established level of proficiency concerning the current military or in the case of the militia military or civilian arms. The training is referred to as “regulation” in the period "Manual of Arms.

The sad thing about the six or seven combat vets who commit suicide EVERY DAY is that it is easily curable more than half the time. I realize the usual suspects will scream SPAM but most of the information is free for the download. Do an Internet search for Gary Craig and the Gold Standard EFT for those who want to know more. It is based on the same principles as acupuncture, but without needles.

It is based on scientific principles, not spiritual hocus-pocus.

By the way, EFT also works for road rage if anyone wants to be cured of road rage. :smiley:

When I was young, I did.

1 Like

I don’t think it is complicated at all. I believe those on the other side of the issue think it is simple, as well but with a very different pinion of the meaning of those words.

I agree 100%.

1 Like

Nominally this thread is about road rage, but it hasn’t played out that way. I’m closing it, but please don’t interpret that as an opinion either way on 2nd amendment jurisprudence or veterans’ mental health. Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes