Restarting 1988 Bronco II

I’m looing to purchase a 1988 Ford Bronco II 4wd, with a 4 speed. It has 125,000 miles, looks good, runs great but doesn’t like to restart after a short rest - like stoping for gas. I need to wait for a good 10-15 minutes before it will start again. The engine turns over, but will not fire. Its been like this for days. I need to make a decision to buy or not to buy. Any ideas???

A prime suspect for this would be a bad ignition module.
They go open when hot, let it cool down & works again.

The module mounts at the base of the distributor with 2 recessed screws. About a 5 minute job to swap.

The last one I replaced on my 87 was 40 bucks about 7 or 8 years ago.

Btw when it wont start & you turn the key one click, do you hear the fuel pump prime for 2 seconds?

Thanks for your reply to my restarting prob. I haven’t noticed the fuel pump prime, but I do notice a humming (pumping?) sound after I turn my engine off. It sounds like its coming from below the air filter housing area. It usu stops w/i a minute. I’ll pay more attention when I try my restart next time. Its really a nice little truck and I want to buy it. If its just the ignition module, its no big problem. I know it also needs a tune up and clean up.