RE: SHOW #724 "MAGIC BUS" = For the guy in Santa Cruz + wineries

A potential ‘answer’ to ‘that wine guy’ on show #724

I do have a suggestion for that guy

that is preparing a stretch-something- to use for Wine Tours. (This piece of flotsam wisdom comes from 35+ years in the performing arts, where many of us needed to find ‘something for nothing’ for one of our productions. And … had success in doing so!)

All the wineries want MORE customers. This is a no-brainer. More, one could assume with the dangers of driving on the Santa Cruz, even WITHOUT drinking, these wineries would happily support this guys effort. I would put ‘dollars toward policemen donuts’ that THEY would

cooperatively finance and/or cofinance such an

operation’s ‘program.’

The more I thought about it, I also realized it would not be unusual for the winery owners ($$$$) to have or know someone who does own a vintage (pun intended) vehicle, or has knowledge of where this gentlemen may go to find

it. AND, would be willing ‘to help.’

Even more, since his proposed venue PROTECTS (and advances) local tourism and commerce, it is not inconceivable that a local branch of the government could be also instrumental in getting his operation (and vehicle) ‘professionally’ approved. (He’d have to do some research

about which.)

Mmmm … wonder if AAA could help too?

RE: SHOW #724 “MAGIC BUS” = For the guy in Santa Cruz + wineries
A potential ‘answer’ to ‘that wine guy’ on show #724

I do have a suggestion for that guy that is preparing a stretch-something- to use for Wine Tours. (This piece of flotsam wisdom comes from 35+ years in the performing arts, where many of us needed to find ‘something for nothing’ for one of our productions. And … had success in doing so!)

All the wineries want MORE customers. This is a no-brainer. More, one could assume with the dangers of driving on the Santa Cruz, even WITHOUT drinking, these wineries would happily support this guys effort. I would put ‘dollars toward policemen donuts’ that THEY would
cooperatively finance and/or cofinance such an operation’s ‘program.’

The more I thought about it, I also realized it would not be unusual for the winery owners ($$$$) to have or know someone who does own a vintage (pun intended) vehicle, or has knowledge where this gentlemen may go to find it. AND, would be willing to help’ = the wineries would be seen as conscientious toward ‘drinking and driving!’

Even more, since his proposed venue PROTECTS (and advances) local tourism and commerce, it is not inconceivable that a local branch of the government could be also instrumental in getting his operation (and vehicle) ‘professionally’ approved.

Mmmm … wonder if AAA could help too?