Ray is color blind

I don’t know how to link to it. As a Wikipedia editor, I have been granted free access to newspapers.com and after a delay, I get to see some new newspapers. There is one that runs Ray’s column, and in the one I saw, he is asked about car colors and he explains that he would choose a bright green car thinking it was gray.

Here’s that column here on the cartalk site.

How do you find that column on the web site?

It looks like there have been some changes to the main site recently. There used to be a link on the home page that led to the blogs on this page. That link is no longer there. Instead, clicking on the ‘Cars A-Z’ link on the new home page leads to this page, where the latest blogs appear, but they are no longer nicely indexed (or archived) as previously (unless I’m still missing something).

That’s unfortunate, because newspapers.com is missing July 26. There used to be several papers I could see that ran Ray’s column. I could tell you what the July 19 and August 2 columns are about but you say they’re not “nicely indexed”.

It’s at the top left of the home page for the site. With a 59 Cadillac as the backdrop.

I just discovered another page on the site that contains an index of Dear Car Talk columns from July 17 to present. At the bottom of the home page, there is a site map link. On the site map page is a Dear Car Talk link to the index.

The site seems kinda disorganized overall.