As I looked at the picture, I thought about the hay rides we went on as teen agers. I think the children riding in bed of the pick-up were in less danger in broad daylight in a vehicle that can move with traffic than we were on the road at night in a wagon going at tractor speed. The kids in the truck were sitting down–I won’t comment on our positions in the hay wagon.
Triedaq
56
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Baby injured in crash in Southeast Albuquerque' | 45 | 1896 | August 30, 2018 | |
| Interesting feature that will be standard on 2022 GM vehicles | 56 | 2668 | August 27, 2021 | |
| Something for Everyone Who Doesn't Wear a Seatbelt | 32 | 4793 | February 15, 2011 | |
| Seat Belts... Do you ever drive WITHOUT one secured? | 67 | 4628 | February 19, 2020 | |
| Airbag safety: the straight scoop | 52 | 3269 | January 2, 2008 |