No Spark 98 Buick LeSabre 3.8

I do not like the offensive term of OP. Please stop offending me with that term. Its very offensive.

OP means original poster.

What do you think it means ?

he probably thought it was short for OPIE. but I am guessing

I have now gone and deleted it all, I think. Came back and the limited approach wasn’t effective. Shoulda done it the first time, but I was a little too optimistic.

1 Like

@Bing Deleted what you were referring to, because it no longer made sense in context. And then I deleted your quoting of it, so all of this exchange is well and truly gone, because by quoting it again and responding to me, you’ve responded with your take again. But thank you for pointing out what I’d missed.

Anyone have an idea what OP might be that is offensive ? If so PM me rather than post something that might be Flagged .

Does it matter? It offends me that’s all you need to know.

Sorry but I dont get how it is offensive. please explain

2 Likes

@cdaquila Heh heh heh. Got it. Thanks. Take the rest of the day off.

Maybe…

No it isn’t. We need to know if your offense is reasonable or whether you are messing with us. Fess up.

That took more brain power than I budgeted for today. I will return to my day of rest. :wink:

Easy solution. If you find this site offensive you are completely free to not visit here.

1 Like

he will soon find out that most forums use OP for original poster.

First of all the calling of op just sounds stupid. Second I was just making a point how stupid it is to get offended at anything. Get used to it. I am offended that some people got offended.

1 Like

/I don’t know anymore who is serious and who is kidding. At any rate I started using that term because sometimes I would say he or she and turns out that was offensive or wrong. So using the generic term was just a lot safer. And then there is they and them etc. and I won’t even go there on that one. But that’s why anyway.

Now if you really want to be unintentionally offensive, ask someone when the baby is due. You only do that once in your life. Now I learned something from Judge what’s his name in Providence. He asks "do you have any kids?’ He gets the same answer but a lot safer. Myself, I don’t really get offended much anymore because I’m doing a psychological evaluation of the offender in the process.

Done that, no offence taken. Washington whatever their formerly offensive name was had no offence against Green Bay, Now I am offended, can have offence or offense but not offencive!

Huh. So you’re saying she had gained considerable weight but was not offended? Wow. Yeah I can’t remember what name those guys are going by anymore. Something like the little birds or something. I can’t remember what Chrysler is now either. Something like Interstar or something. Never been good at names, even after Dale Carnegie. I’ll write it down if I ever find out.

1 Like