No power in 1996 honda accord ex 2.2 v-tech

on my honda accord when i press the gas pedal for a bout 2 seconds the engine doesnt do anything, then after those 2 seconds the car finally reves but it still feels like there is no power. I changed the spark plugs to brand new honda brand ones but this didnt help, someone told me that i could have been the fuel filter, and others say its the tranny which one can it be. the only other problem that i have is there is a studder when i leave from a complete stop, but it only happens when i am in a complete stop, the “no power” issue happens when i try to pass on the free way or want to speed up. thanks

on my honda accord when i press the gas pedal for a bout 2 seconds the engine doesnt do anything, then after those 2 seconds the car finally reves but it still feels like there is no power. I changed the spark plugs to brand new honda brand ones but this didnt help, someone told me that i could have been the fuel filter, and others say its the tranny which one can it be. the only other problem that i have is there is a studder when i leave from a complete stop, but it only happens when i am in a complete stop, the “no power” issue happens when i try to pass on the free way or want to speed up. thanks

Could be a dirty MAF sensor.

How many miles on this car? Automatic or manual? What’s the maintenance history? Have you checked all the fluid levels? Have you ever replaced any of the fluids? How about the fuel filter? Is the Check Engine Light on? Has it ever been on?