Nissan Rogue Electrical Issues when under warranty not fixed and denied by dealer

I purchased a Nissan Rogue 2013 last year. This year I am regretting this decision. My 1st Electrical Problem started while driving on the highway when on vacation this August 2014. Navigational system and Radio would not work. Steering wheel if sharp turn made a loud noise. Happened for 1 day and then everthing worked again.

9/24/14 my Nissan Rogue 2013 was now completely dead and I had to manually unlock door.
Called AAA who jump started vehicle and stated replacing battery would not solve problem.
The AAA mechanic stated there was an electrical problem…something continued to drain the battery even
after the jump start. Brought to dealer South of Boston where I was told the vehicle tested fine and did not have an electrical problem. Never was I informed there are complaints from other owners of intermittent electrical problems and the Rogue not starting. My vehicle is almost at the end of its warranty and NIssan dealer stated to not worry that there isn’t anything wrong. Denied electrical problem or any problem.

10/21/14 Coming out of the garage late last night when making sharp turns the steering wheel make loud noises. When I arrived home the driver’s side window would not go up. This morning the vehicle made a clicking noise but the engine would not start. The drivers’ side window will not go up or down although the lights and other windows work. Declined AAA jumpstart since this has been intermittent and I needed dealer where I bought vehicle South of Boston to not deny there was any problem.

After checking on line it appears many other Nissan owners are having similar problems. I am hoping you can tell me what is wrong so that it can be fixed and the dealer of course is stating the Nissan is now out of warranty. They stated the map light drained the battery when I told them and showed AAA that vehicle would not start, lights and windows all worked except drivers’ side. Dealer jumpstarted battery and was ready to send me off. I refused and now have a loaner while they try to find and fix the problem. Of course they are insistent that my battery is fine and nothing is wrong with my SUV and if there is it is no longer covered because it is out of warranty.

PLEASE help. I work all kinds of hours and heading into the winter with a driver’s side window not going up and an unreliable vehicle that unpredictably can stop working it could leave me stranded and unsafe!

By the way I love Car Talk…the rapport between you and callers and your expertise on cars! Thank you!