Nissan probelm help fast elect

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY NISSAN ALTIMA GXE IT IS A 96 AND THE BATTERY KEEPS DRAINING EVERY FEW DAYS WHEN I DRIVE IT I CHANGED THE ALTERNATOR I KNOW THATS NOT THE PROBLEM .CAN IT BE THE POSITIVE RED BATTERY WIRE? THE RED POSITIVE SIDE COME FROM THE ALTERNATOR RIGHT?HELPPPPP

You have a parasitic load draining the battery. If you have a few basic tools including a multi-meter with a 10 amp scale, you can track it down by pulling the fuses one at a time until you find the bad circuit…

I know I am a pest about it, but ALL CAPS are difficult to read. Using standard case and paragraph spacing makes messages much easier to read. Making them easier to read means more people will read it and you are more likely to get a good answer.

The usual cause is a drain when the car it turned off. However there are many other possibilities including an old or even new battery that has lost capacity, bad cables, bad cable connections (either cable) bad charging system, even if you just replaced the alternator and more.

I would suggest starting with checking both ends of all cables connected to the battery to make sure both ends are clean and tight and a test of the charging system and a load test of the battery.

which circuit the relays or the inside ones by the driver side