Nissan door locks

The passenger front door will not unlock or open at all. Recently the other right side passenger door will only open from the outside. Pepboys told me this is an autobody or auto glass shop repair. They told me that if it was a simple fuse issue that all the door would not be working. Normally I drive alone however my job occasionally requires me to take passengers plus I am thinking that eventually all my door will be having some sort of similar issue. This is my first car with electronic doors. Any thoughts?

The first thought is to never ever go to Pep Boys for anything other than parts. You are lucky that they declined to work on it.

I assume that the door doesn’t open even if you manually flip the lock lever (over the inside handle) to unlock and then pull the door handle? If so, then this is a mechanical issue, not an electrical one.

What year and mileage?

I have had an okay experience with Pep Boys. It was mechanical. Long story short. Body shop broke window when forcing lock. Body shop replace window (no charge of course) plus they discounted the original door job.

Not at hand my bad. It was mechanical. Long story short. Body shop broke window when forcing lock. Body shop replace window (no charge of course) plus they discounted the original door job.

The other door was a child proof lock issue. I don’t have kids however my neighbor’s son who I have nicknamed Godzilla - well he fiddled with the switch and I was not registering his behavior so of course I paid. I would have left that front passenger broken like that for years if it were not for the help of a little seven year old.