Newbie here

On a ‘57 Dodge, ‘created’ a lower rear fender with window screen covered with bondo. We were creative in the ‘60s!

We all need to get creative sometimes. Just the other day I had to change the battery for the lawnmower and I lost one of the bolts in the grass, so I had to find something similar in size and it worked.

My recent lawnmower carburetor repair uses a beer bottle cap. Tried Coors, Miller, and Bud caps. Coors best fit. Working pretty good.

I’d guess a pop-rivet w/24-hour epoxy sheet metal bond would be pretty robust. Especially if you let it sit a week before using. The pop rivet’s job would be to just hold the pieces in place while the epoxy set.

just hi all!

1 Like

Hi back to you

Hidy hi new friend?

I’m guessing the USA :grin: We (ladies) are still a small portion of the auto enthusiast population. In this country our primary purpose is to keep men from bankrupting their families and creating a national crisis by filling up garages, yards, streets and vacant lots with countless four-wheeled “projects”. :rofl:

I think that was the basis of Tim Allen’s show “Home Improvement “.

Hey, how’s everything going?

Hey, what’s up? Hope you have a great day!!

I totally agree, however the tables have turned, I would say even if a little bit. :slight_smile:

Just want to say… Welcome