Need help with Sreaky Windows

Hi All, hoping someone can help me!!! I bought a 2007 VW Jetta last December. During the first few months my windows made an awful noise going up and down, every time it rained or I got my car washed. I took it to the dealer and they put some kind of lubricant in the windows that got rid of the noise, but now my windows have vertical and horizontal lines marking every time I open and close the windows. I brought the car in 3 more times and was told, your car is fine now, we cleaned thoroughly and there are no more lines. Well there were and still are. Even right after a car wash or me cleaning the windows when I get gas. A friend of mine who works at another car dealer sent me to his body shop, and the owner told me he has these lines on his new BMW, from lubricating to get rid of noisy windows and cant get rid of it. I was going to live with this, but I am frustrated every time the sun shines and by beautiful Jetta, which I love to drive, has windows that look like an old cluncker because of the lines. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve. If I complain higher up at VW, the guys where I go will get in big trouble and probably give me worst service. THe next nearest VW dealer is too far from me. I need serious help.

Thanks,

RD

First, wash with a dishcloth, dish detergent and water, rinse and dry with a microfiber towel. If that doesn’t work, try rain-x and Bounty paper towels. After using the rain-x, rewash the outside with dish detergent again.