Name Tommy's 1963 Dodge Dart

How about ?lys?e after the ?lys?e Treaty signed between France and Germany in 1963?

Rapunzel

To me it looks like a “Flavio.”

Yard Art?

Cadillacjeff

It’s got to be the “Love Dart”. Everyone knows Tommy’s a plyer, he just doesn’t want to let on .

Name it The TANK!

When I was growing up, we had a 72 Dodge Dart in that horrible 70’s kitchen appliance olive green.

We called it the Tank. For two reasons:

1. It looked like a tank

2. The thing survived three electrical fires, four car accidents, and two growing boys. You could not kill it.

I regret the day we finally sold it to a college student. To this day, I think we made a big mistake. I am sure it is still running strong.

Tom’s Bomb! (and that is putting it mildly)

GRETA

It’s an anagram of great AND if you give the car a surname also then GRETA DODD is an anagram of DODGE DART - So GRETA

From Robert Wilson in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Well obviously it should be “Dot”

You know, like Tommy says it – Dahdge Dot

Call it “The Flying Prostitute”, as it has no visible means of support !

the fart mobile

Dog-Art

This is it. The others were good but this is the one for this car and Tommy well we cant spell thier last names) Very appropriate too!!!

The fart mobile in case we didnt get it in the right place.

Dee Dee
The initials of the Dodge Dart.
It’s also a girls car. Sorry Tommy.

Leo.

Arrow… the person driving it may not be able to drive straight line, but the name will give it the impression he can.

You guys already named her, “Sleek black beauty”; Dodger references are not relevant-you’re Bostonian, she’s black not blue, etc… But what about DARTagnian? IF you get another one, Dartagain, especially if it’s rusty enough to look like a sweater [cardigan].

How about Gypsy Rustily, an older woman who enjoys going topless.

I like the D’Artagnan pun but this car looks heavy to be compared to a character who prances around waving a sword… More like Dart Vader

Simpson as in Dart Simpson (Bart Simpson, get it?)