Modifications

Well what can I say? I knew a guy that owned a company called One Way Electric and his business cards and truck had a finger pointing up to the sky. I never really got the point of it but actually that thing pointing straight up to the sky looks like something else that may be offensive to some people.

I waxed and polished my lawn mower last night after repairing it and it looks so nice I might put some of those LEDs underneath like on the rice cookers. On the other hand I usually don’t cut grass in the dark so I’d never notice it.

Bottom line, nice try but think I’d put it away.

You should do this:

3 Likes

Sound like a reason to move.

Is that a turbocharger on ur mower ?

Air filter looks as big as one on a car. :slight_smile:

It’s a Mazdulator!

@andrew_kennedy7, note the stick shift and the Brembo brakes. Honda doesn’t mess around when they design their Type R mowers.

1 Like

I like the tennis ball type grips. Reminds me when my wife broke her leg and I got her a walker, I mounted a couple tennis balls on the bottom. Of course I used old tennis balls since I didn’t want to ruin perfectly good ones. She noticed though and asked why I didn’t use new ones. What can I say? I shoulda put those bicycle handle streamers on it.

Bing,

You are frugal.

Nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile:

I gave up frugal and moved on to cheap long ago. I once got a 40% discount off their best price at a Sleep Inn by asking about discounts and not being eligible for any of the meager 10% discounts they offered.
I pointed out that it was %pm on a Friday night and they only had 4 cars in their brand new hotel. Then I asked if there wasn’t a special cheapskate rate so the could have 5 cars.

Motels are like cars, to get the very best price, you have to be willing to walk out the door.

Great strategy. :slight_smile:

I took my car to get a car wash.

Partly to see if my mod would allow water in where the wire from the green led enters the rear.

No leaks.

Talked with the car wash owner.

He uses a gentle brush car wash system.

He told me that the other car washes that use brush less systems use a harsher soap that breaks down plastics.

Prefer mulching to bagging, floating lights illegal here for cars, I don’t mind the lights as much as the rattle your windows boom boom car with buzzing car parts :dizzy_face:
Now we have fresh water, is your car wash reusing water? @andrew_kennedy7

Where do you get “floating lights.” ??

Your 2nd sentence does not make sense either.

But being silly is not a crime. :slight_smile:

Where I live, I see so many “illegal” mods that my bet is you probably won’t get pulled over for it, at least not where I live. I even see cars without license plates and decorated with Christmas lights during the holiday season.

There are sillier fads around such as:

There’s a pimped out Lincoln convertible with wheels like these except they’re gold, to match the teeth of the driver I guess, cruising up I-35 on my way to work. How those are possibly legal, I have no idea but other drivers do seem to give it a wide berth.

I have to give him credit.

At least he does not have blades. :slight_smile:

At least the free wheeling hubcap craze died down. I haven’t seen one of those for a long time. Now if only the stick-people family decals would go away.

Yeah that would look neat on my lawn mower.

I had a purple neon frame around the license plate on my motor scooter. I was never stopped for it. The plan was that people would say, “Look at that idiot with the purple neon license plate frame.” That was much better than someone saying, “Gee, Officer, I just never saw him until I heard the crunching under my Hummer.”

1 Like

I drove for a major freight carrier out of Buffalo NY, we had one driver who had blue light on his antenna and the other one green. Both were stopped by state troopers and told, take the light off or get a ticket.

Blue lights in NT State are reserved for volunteer firemen.