Miss the "stars"

A feature of the old format was “stars” that could rate the comments. Miss that feature on the new format, or if it exists can’t find out how to use it.

I also miss that feature, along with the apparent absence of the ability to do HTML formatting. One step forward, two steps back?

Maybe the Czarina will issue a fiat reinstating the comment rating system. I’d like it back, too.

I’m still getting used to this czarina title. (Please don’t send me the way of the Romanovs in 1918!) But like I mentioned in one of the other threads, the comment rating system and the top-contributor icons are important, and they’re on the to-do list.

Yes, I read the posts that you are working on these and many issues - hope you succeed in all of them eventually.

“I’m still getting used to this czarina title. (Please don’t send me the way of the Romanovs in 1918!) But like I mentioned in one of the other threads, the comment rating system and the top-contributor icons are important, and they’re on the to-do list.”

You can stay - just like Ayn Rand did. But I bet you’re a whole lot nicer than she was. And thanks for mentioning that the message rating system is on the honey-do list. I missed your post in the other thread.