Looking for the name of a part for my 2003 Honda Accord

Hello all,

Does anybody has any idea what is this hose call ?

It’s 2003 Honda Accord LX 4doors 5AT


I found a leak on this hose and try to ordered a new one on https://estore.honda.com/honda/parts/view-honda-parts-catalog.asp?m=2003-accord-4-lx-5at&dl=

The problem is I cannot identify what is this hose call. It is connected to the throttle body.

Should anyone know what it is, please let me know.

Thank you.

Go here and look up the part. This place is good for identifying part names.


By the way, that throttle body could use a cleaning.


At a minimum cover the throttle body so something won’t fall in