Load noies

96 honda passport have a load spueal that

bogs the motor down a little bit and it well only do it when you first start it. it well last few second and quit changed one belt looked at other there fine. it sounds like its comming from waterpump not shure but it is coming from the front of motor

do you mean “loud squeal”?

Do you mean that it makes a noise when it is under load?

(comment: Have we had an unusually large number of posts recently from people who display little evidence of ever having attended a school, or is it my imagination?)

This site does not have a spell checker, so posters seem lost without this crutch. Posters, please read your posts before sending, and make sure at least the meaning of you question gets across to us!

I agree. following are some notable examples:
2t with 4t setup
load noies
load spueal
They pep boys
lose steering
Break Lights Out

you question?

What the he77 is a “load noies”?

either “loud noises” or “load noises”. haven’t figured out which…

LOUD SPUEAL YES SO YOU GUESS RIGHT I CANT SPELL VERY GOOD WENT TO SCHOOL STUPIED COME OUT SAME WAY HA HA

SO I CANT SPELL JUST READ THE ?

Everyone has been trying to read the question. However, if we can’t understand what you are attempting to ask, it is very difficult to give an answer.

All that you have confirmed is that the vehicle has something that is loud…now if you can attempt to clarify what a SPUEAL is, perhaps you will get an answer of substance.