Leaking A/C

I own a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor and just this summer I have noticed with the A/C on my passenger floor board gets water leaked onto it. During certain turns you can hear what sounds like water evaporating over something in dash/floor board area of the passenger side. I have actually seen it drip and the interior dash is getting wet.

There is a drain to get rid of the condensation water that normally collects. If the drain gets blocked then the water usually ends up on the passenger’s feet.

Most drains come out under the car on the passenger side about where the passenger’s feet go. I am not sure exactly where your Endeavor’s drain (what year was that) is located. A [i] little [/I] compressed air or a little careful use of string trimmer line used on that drain will usually clear it.

Too much compressed air can knock a hose loose and too much work with the trimmer line can damage the evaporator.

Does anyone have an idea where I could possibly find the schematics to my 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor? This will help me locate the drain tube. Thanks