Kia Soul 5 door

A good car or no? My personal mechanic isn’t “sold yet” on it, but then he just came around to Huinda… But he is a cartalk kinda guy in Sacramento I want the 2013 5 door

If Hyundai is good enough for him then Kia should be fine. Kia is at least part owned by Hyundai. Many of their models are the same car with some cosmetic differences in body and style.

Have you looked at the cat? Test drove it?

Also comparison shop with other makes and see what is the best bang for the buck.

Kia has a bit lower resale value than average, but if you are going to keep it for 6+ years, then that is not a factor.

You can check reliability records on msn auto, edmunds.com and consumer report and decide.

I have a 2010 Kia Soul. It’s been a great, fun car to drive! I like that it doesn’t look so big (just boxy), but it has a good cargo area. The plastics aren’t the most durable, but overall, it’s been a good car for road trips. :smiley: The 2013 model has even better fuel efficiency. The only thing that has not been so durable is the sound system. But the warranty covered it. :slight_smile: