Isuzu Rodeo Back Cargo Zipper Cover replace or find alternative

I recently purchased a used 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport. The back cover zipper or back park of the soft top can not be zipped up all the way. Is a new soft top cover from a parts store the only solution or would it be possible to find another alternative to seal the back off?

A good automotive upholstery shop or a place that does convertible tops should be able to replace the zipper.

Take a candle and rub it along the teeth of the zipper. Then try using the zipper.

Tester

The top material shrinks over time, if the top won’t close replacement tops are available;

https://www.topsonline.com/model/Convertible_Tops_And_Accessories/Isuzu/1998_thru_2002_Isuzu_Amigo_And_Rodeo_Sport.html

A good automotive upholstery shop or a place that does convertible tops should be able to replace the zipper.

You might also look for places that do boat covers.

Tester suggested exactly what I was going to suggest. Try a candle.
Years ago, when all zippers were metal, stores used to sell “zipper wax”. But, alas, it’s a thing of the past. I use candles now.

The other thing you might want to do is take a very close look at the spot the zipper hangs up at. There may be a loose thread hanging it up.