Is this going to be expensive

1997 Plymouth Voyager, 3.3, 130,000m

There is a hose coming from my water pump which is clamped to a pipe. The pipe looks to run along the front outside part of the engine block. it then continues back and up to another hose which leads to the heat exchanger? The pipe rusted completely free of the hose leading to the heat exchanger which resulted in about 1L of antifreeze issuing from the heat exchanger. Can I fix this for cheep?

You can try removing the rusted pipe, and then substitute a length of heater hose for the pipe, coupled to the existing hoses with barbed hose couplers and hose clamps. Just remember to route the hose so it doesn’t come in contact with the engine block.