Intermittent door lock failure

I have a 2009 Camry Hybrid. Both driver side door locks work/fail intermittently. This sometimes does/doesn’t happen when i use the inside door panel button, outside door button, outside hand sensor when i grab the door latch, remote control buttons, gear shift . . . etc. I see the driver side locks open/close or not move while I see the passenger side doors lock/unlock correctly.

For some reason, it seems to be a bit better when the weather gets warmer around hear in the northeast. I thought it might have something to do with the integration relay. But i’m not exactly sure where it is. I looked under the dashboard, too many wires!. On the drivers side I have located the fuse box, unplugged most of the wires, plugged them back in and it seemed to help only for a day or two, but the temperature also warmed up on those days.

The relays should be under the hood in the Power Distribution box, on the left front fender area.

I doubt that this is your problem or none of the locks would work.
I’d say you have a poor connection or switch in the drivers door where all the switches are.

With a test light and wire scamatic you may be able to track down the bad connection/switch, If you are lucky enough that it is acting up at the time you are testing.

Yosemite