Ignition coil

I need a bunch of 100 watt and have used Feit. Last ones I bought were still $20 each but maybe they have come down some. Polaroid is cheaper but think they’re a Chinese product just like all the standard bulbs now.

Last ones I bought were still $20 each but maybe they have come down some.

They’re under $7 at Lowes right now.

http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans/Light-Bulbs/LED-Light-Bulbs/_/N-1z10ht5/pl?cm_cr=null_1_pl#!

The price of automotive headlight bulbs varies wildly, largely dependent upon the bulb itself. I can buy five different levels of Sylvania Silverstar bulbs for my car, varying from about $7 to about $25 each. But there’s a huge difference in the bulbs’ light output, beam pattern and lifespan.

The “standard” bulbs (the cheapest) have a rated lifespan of 1000 operating hours. As the light output increases, the lifespan decreases. The ones I buy, the Silverstar Ultra, are rated at 250 operating hours. When you factor in the life and the cost, that’s over 14 times as expensive.

The reason is simple: to get more light, they burn the tungsten filament hotter. To me it’s’ worth it, but it’s a personal decision.