If I win the lottery

… this will be my first toy.
:yum:

Rolls Royce engineers came up with a 6,000 lb SUV that can take on the roughest terrain, has 10 inches of ground clearance but has the lowest load height of any SUV, and is so quiet that the loudest noise at 60 mph is the HVAC blower motor.

Oh, and before anyone asks…
Yes, it does require premium gas.
:wink:

2 Likes

That’s a deal breaker for me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Dreamer… I already have the winning ticket.

My wife actually won a lottery back in the sixties. She won an Austin MINI, the original version.

Could not master the 4 speed manual transmission and sold it to pay for college expenses.

The family of a friend of mine won one of the first-year Mustangs from (IIRC), Kroger’s supermarket. Luckily, his mother knew how to drive a stick shift, because it had a 3-speed on the floor to accompany the six-cylinder engine. I think that the only options on it were the radio and the heater. Obviously, Kroger’s didn’t exactly splurge on the prize.

I would advise not clicking on the link that jonhgaarg posted . Some thing really weird appears on the screen when you do.

@cdaquila You might want to look at the above post.

1 Like

If you clicked on it I would highly recommend getting off the internet and immediately running a full security scan for viruses, trojan horses, malware, etc

1 Like

I did get off and ran a scan . Paranoid , maybe but why take a chance.

1 Like

Rolls Royce Cullinan…

Piffle!

The Bentley Mulsanne Speed is where it’s at! The most powerful 4-door sedan in the universe!

530 bhp

811 lb.ft twist (what?!?!)

4.8 sec 0 to 60 for a 3-ton behemoth!

I’ll start looking for mine after I win Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Or Friday. Or Saturday. Or…

I don’t THINK so!

Here are 11 sedans that best W.O. Bentley’s best…

And 811 lb-ft of torque. Do any of the cars you show have that much grunt? All the article talks about is horsepower, no mention of torque.

811 is a buncha torque, I will admit but you did say power… No, I don’t think any of them best the Bentley in torque. :grinning:

How embarrassing to have your mother drive you around in your new Mustang. Even on dates? I’ll never win the lottery because I seldom play, unless it gets up to a couple hundred million or so. Then I dunno how I’d get rid of it in time.

He came of driving age ~1 year after they won the car, and because he learned to drive on that stick-shift Mustang, he was able to drive himself on dates.