How much is gas today?

with my discount at Krogers, I paid $1.47/gallon today. Normal price was $1.77

Springfield/Newington/Ft Belvoir area – never considered it Ritzy.

Oh, that’s not DC, it’s Northern Virginia. (Laurel isn’t really DC either.)

I live in Independence, MO. and gas today was $1.61. I have no idea what is happening.

Here in Independence, MO. it is $1.61 today

Business analysts have admitted that most of the peak prices were caused by speculators driving up the futures prices. Yet the environmental extremists immediately tell us this is the way it will be forever.

The same speculators who broke mortgages; the same speculators who gave us the tech bust in the 90’s.

All trying to get something for nothing.

244 in pittsburgh today.if you look on the net you can find gas 10to 20cents cheaper

ive just paid $6.75 a gallon for shell v-power!!!well actually i live in england and its ?4.50 of my great british pounds!!you guys in the usa are so lucky with your cheap petrol.(sorry,i mean gasoline!).over here about 75 percent of petrol is tax!!im safe to say that us brits have had enough of being ripped off!anyway,enough moaning from me!!long live america,what a wonderful country you have!

Just paid 5,61 US-dollar/US-gallon (3,84 liters compared to the English 4,5 liters) today. Well, that’s better than those 7,54 US-dollars 3 weeks ago.
Best regards to all of you
Klaus
Denmark

I’ve found that real DC gas is about ten cents higher than any in Northern VA. Didn’t realize or remember that MD gas was that much cheaper in your area.

I don’t know what you guys are doing over there, but send some of it to the west. You all have the cheapest gas in the metro, right now. I just paid $1.89 in Leavenworth County, up from $1.83 on Saturday.

Gas is usually priced to meet the average income of the area. Moe expensive areas like Great Falls and Potomac, are priced higher than Laurel. Yes, the oil companies are that sophisticated.

Gas went up today from $1.61 to $1.69. here in Independence, MO. I hope this isn’t the beginning of the end for lower prices.

One week later and it’s down to $1.979.

Gas prices around the Rochester, NY metro area have varied by as much as 50 cents per gallon lately. A month ago I drove to Syracuse for a conference and gas was $2.75/gallon while in the Rochester area it was still $3.29/gal!

Right now, the cheapest price I have seen is $2.359/gal. There are still several stations charging $2.60+ though.

It’s still hurricane season. Regardless of oil supply, if the refineries needed to close for any length of time, gasoline supply would suffer and prices would rise.

Filled-up on my way to the university this morning in Bethlehem, PA., . . . gas was $2.19 for regular. Rocketman

This discussion is not needed to get the information. Look at GasBuddy.com
This is a very useful place to save money on gas both locally and when planning a long trip. Do your local town, or look at the Gas Temperature Map to plan a trip.
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Muhlenberg? Cedar Crest? Lehigh? Lafayette (yuck)? Moravian?

I went to one of them, can you guess which one? ;’)