Honda Civic has a Cold

My 99’ Honda Civic shudders when I hit 3500RPMs or 35MPH but only if I am accelerating slowly, if I gun it, it doesn’t shudder. I took it to the Dealer and was told that I had an axle problem. I have since replaced my tires and had the tires balanced.

I took it to the Dealer and was told that I had an axle problem.

OK the dealer told you that you had an axle problem so you replaced the tires and balanced them. How about that axle problem? Did the new balanced tyres fix it? Are you planning to do anything about the undefined axle problem?

The dealer never gave me a specific problem with the axle they said just that “you have a problem with your axle” so I asked what other causes there could be. They said it could be the tires. I recently read that a bad tranny could cause this also. If it is an axle problem they haven’t told me exactly what it is. It’s like going to the doctor and he/she tells you, “I think there’s something wrong with your heart” but don’t tell you what specifically, you’re not gonna get it replaced based on that genius conclusion i hope. thank you for any further assistance.