High Pitched Sound coming from front left tire

Hey everyone! This is my first post and I hope you all can help! I drive a Honda Fit 2015 automatic. The other day, I was driving home and as I was pulling into my garage I started to hear a high pitch scraping noise coming from my front left tire. After further inspection, I did not see anything wrong with it or anything dragging or scraping. It honestly sounds like metal scraping against metal. No indicators are on in the car and the brakes are working fine, although I havent replaced the pads in a while so I wouldnt be surprised if that was the issue. As of now, the sound is only on when the car has been sitting for a while, and after accelerating for about 15 seconds the sound goes away. The sound only happens when I am accelerating. If anyone has any ideas or tips on this, that would be much appreciated!

Brake pad wear indicator is scraping the brake rotor. This thin metal tab is designed to make an annoying squeal so you will take it to a shop and have it checked. Time for new pads, is my guess.

I had the exact same issue happen suddenly on my 2007 Fit.

Turns out a small rock/pebble managed to get stuck in between the brake rotor and the metal shield/cover behind the rotor. It was an easy fix, requiring me only to remove the wheel and get the rock out. But it sure was a worrisome noise… Good luck with yours.

That is what I thought it was! It does have the sounds of a high pitched rattle, I first thought that it was something rattling around in there. Thank you for the response