HHO conversion kits

Does anyone have any experience with the HHO engine conversion kits? The idea has been around since 1919 with the “Brown’s

Gas” invention and some people have devised the idea for car engines. The Internet has a few companies making the kits but I would like to know if anyone has been successful with one?

The only people who will tell you they’ve had success with HHO are the ones who stand to profit from you purchasing the kit.

They don’t work. They can’t work without breaking the laws of physics no matter how much they try to sound scientific. Anyone selling the idea is a SCAM.

Find a reputable group with nothing to gain that recommends this. A consumer group, government group, or a well-known research university would be fine. When you find one, come back and tell us about it.

I, like the others, are convinced these are outright scams. Don’t take my word for it, though - if these actually worked you would find them for sale in every Autozone and Walmart, and every gas-using company/government agency (taxis, police, FedEx, etc…) would be buying them by the thousands. Obviously a scam.