Help me find the perfect car please!

used

I have been looking at Cars for months trying to pick one but there are sooo many. Please help me find the right one.

I need:

1.Front wheel, four wheel, or all wheel drive

2. Used or New 2003-2011

3. A relatively inexpensive car that I could buy used for under 15,000

4. Sedan, Coupe, or 3-door

5. automatic

6. MPG above 18

7. Cool/sporty looking (im 20 years old)

Some cars that I have looked at and like are 2004-2009 Mazda 3 sedans, 2007-present Mitsubishi Lancer, Scion tC, and Kia Forte Coupe.

My dream car is a 2005-2009 Ford Mustang… but they are rear wheel drive :frowning:

What’s wrong with rear wheel drive? Get a Mustang. If you live where there’s snow & ice have some real winter snow tires mounted on separate rims.

No such thing as a “perfect car.” I’d get the Mustang because it IS RWD – more fun than FWD or AWD. How about a Miata? Your suggestions are OK, but boring. Want boring – get a Hyundai Sonata.

I’m a girl and my parents are paying for my car… thats whats wrong with rear wheel drive O;)

The tC would be good. Wait a few years and buy yourself that Mustang, they’re much better starting in 2011 (new engines). A Mazda 3 5-door hatchback would be fun and versitile. I’d skip the Lancer, Mitsubishi is a small player in our market.

Miatas are too… curvy. I like sharp edges better. And your right, Hyundai Sonatas are horrid.

Civic Si.

Not to mention insurance. A Mustang for ANY 20 year old will kill you on insurance alone.
You could get a brand new Fiesta or Mazda 2 for $15k

They are so plain. I don?t think a cool looking FWD car exists. :frowning:

True :frowning: . I?ve looked at Fiestas and Mazda 2s and they seem lame. I don?t really like 3-doors like Fiestas, Mazda 2s, and Mazda 3 hatchbacks. For 3-doors I was thinking more like the Scion tC?s. I guess I?m just too picky.

The Mazda 3 is a very nice little car, and will entertain you with its driving experience. It’s one of the more entertaining small FWD cars to drive. I have little experience with Scion outside of seeing them in parking lots, but they are a division of Toyota that is marketed specifically towards your demographic. They are pretty cool looking cars, and share many of the same parts as the smaller Toyotas. The Scion I have the most experience with was the early xB, which shares a lot of parts with the Toyota Echo. I imagine Toyota kept this pattern up with later Scions, which makes them cheap and easy to fix. Either the Mazda or the Scion will be a good, cool looking car for you. Wait a few years and you can get your Mustang, when your insurance premiums are lower. I will take mine as a GT manual transmission with a pile of cash on the side for aftermarket performance goodies.

You are having problems because your criteria is too broad and too many cars meet it. Decide on 3 or 4 of your most important features.

MPG about 18 is a lay up. Could you really afford to drive a car that got 18 mpg at $5.00 per gallon of gas? If you have a limited budget for gas, you should be looking at 30+ mpg for instance.

Buying for under $15 is good, but you could buy a 12 year old luxury car for under $15. How many years old a car is OK with you? 2 years old, 5 years old, etc.?

A FWD, 4 years old or less, auto, for under $15K - I’d get a Civic. Should be reliable and relatively few repairs.

:wink: I keed, I keed.

Well, the Golf GTI is a pretty cool-looking FWD car, and it certainly fills the sporty bill, but you might not like its reliability.

Let me second the civic! It’s a car with a good satisfaction rating and the ergonomics of Honda products seem to appeal to the Sporty minded.

I just put above 18MPG because it’s better than what I have now. (1994 Buick Regal 17MPG city)

yeah… well I don’t have the money to make my civic look like the one you posted. Unfortunately mine would look more like this.

You are having problems because your criteria is too broad and too many cars meet it… Please decide some important features…thanks

http://freedesktop-wallpaper.com