Help me find the right make/model/year car for me please!

I?m trying to buy a car. Any ideas on different car makes/models/years??? I can?t find anything I like.

I need:

1. Front wheel, four wheel, or all-wheel drive

2. Used 2003-2011

3. A relatively inexpensive car that I could buy used for under 12,000

4. Sedan or Coupe (I usually like coupes better)

5. Automatic

6. MPG above 19city 24hwy

7. *Cool/sporty looking (I?m 20 years old)

(Convertibles = bad)

You already posted this and got some answers. Why are you asking again?

“I can’t find anything I like.” You’re not trying hard enough.

Didn’t you like the responses you got the last time you asked? They’re likely to be the same this time.

Have you already lost track of the two previous threads on this topic?

There were some good suggestions in the responses that you got, and I think that the list I provided was about as comprehensive a list as you are going to get.

The earlier thread with my list of suggestions can be found at:
http://community.cartalk.com/posts/list/2244018.page

Do you happen to be writing a paper?

Just Use The Advice I Heard A Father Give To His Children As They Tried For Several Minutes To Choose A Treat At A Local Dair Queen.

He was patient for quite some time and then exclaimed,
“Just Pick Something ! . . . You’re Not Even Going To Have It That Long !”

By the time you choose one of the many, many different cars that will work for you, new makes, models and model-years will be on the market and then . . .

CSA

Use your computer to narrow down your search. I’d suggest a Civic coupe or sedan, but did that on your earlier post.

Go to AutoTrader.com Enter your criteria, price range, and zip code and start looking at actual cars for sale. They include lots of pictures in the listings and you can find some cars that are “cool” to you.

When you have a couple of choices you can post again to see what feedback you get on the particular models that interest you.

I did not like the suggestions.

No I did not lose track. Thank you for you suggestions. You had the most comprehensive list. I was just hopeing for more suggestions. People seemed to be focusing on my suggestions and the mustang on the last thread… so I made a new one.

No.

And the last 2 threads I accidently made 2…that’s why they were exactly the same. whops

I have done a lot of research on Edmunds, Kelly blue book, auto trader, yahoo autos, the Philly Auto show, and a couple of car dealerships near me. If I had to pick a car right now I would get 2007-2010 Scion tC. But I don?t have to pick a car right now so I?m going to keep looking and hoping for new suggestions. I even bought Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360) and Gran Tourismo 5(PS3) so I could check out all the cars available in the game. I don?t want to buy the car and then see one driving down the road that looks way better that I could have gotten. I don?t make decisions lightly. I just want to make sure I haven?t missed anything.

Anything currently available on the used car market will be long gone by the time you’re ready. When buying a used car, you have to pick from what’s available at the time.

Oh, and unless you’re lucky enough to get very wealthy you will ALWAYS “see one driving down the road that looks way better that I could have gotten.” It’s that very human weakness that keeps cars getting fancier and more expensive every year. The guy with the tC sees the BMW and drools. The guy with the BMW sees a Mercedes and drools. The guy with the Mercedes …well, you get the idea. It’s only maturity that gets you past that state of mind.

Crimson Blaze, Just Go Ahead And Get A Mustang Like The One In The Photo You Posted And Be Done With It. It Fits The Bill And You Know That’s What You Really Want.

CSA

I don?t want to buy the car and then see one driving down the road that looks way better that I could have gotten. I don?t make decisions lightly. I just want to make sure I haven?t missed anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Rotus-Lotus-7-Caterham-Variant-RX-7-Rotary-Power-/320672661160?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa9947ea8

I don’t think you’ll find another one on the road like it. XD

Truth of the matter is that no matter what you get, someone else will have something better than what you got, or what you want to have. If you spend all your time on trying to have something better than everyone else, you’ll actually wind up having nothing.
Be happy with what you get, especially since you aren’t the one footing the bill for the car.