Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

Help identifying parts

I just bought a 92 Lexus LS400, and I need some help replacing these parts. I know that they’re part of the intake I just need help getting a name or a link to buy these parts. Can anyone tell me what these parts are called?

Yep, air intake tube and bellows. Air goes through the air filter and into the bellows and tube and into the intake. Replace the air filter too while its all apart.

awesome, thank you!