Godzilla!

YOU CAN OWN GODZILLA FOR AROUND $22,000 AND REGISTER IN THE USA!!! THERE IS AN IMPORTER IN VIRGINIA THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING BUT YOUR STATE’S RULES, LIKE EMISSIONS. CAN YOU IMAGINE, A 1989 SKYLINE GT-R FOR $22,000!?

Pardon my shouting, BUT THIS IS MONUMENTAL!!!

YOU MAY WET YOUR PANTS NOW!!!

If you were not a regular you would be spam. WTH are you talking about? Pics or it didn’t happen. (Old fart ignorance possibly)

I saw it on Motorweek today. They had a spot on a Richmond, VA importer. I was just having a little fun. Apparently I am not allowed to do that. You may call me Bad Doggy.

GODZILLA IS HERE!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Goriga?

But what exactly is this GODZILLA ?

show us a link!

Its a BAC aparently,Goriga was Godzillas true name.

I know what Godzilla is re the movies, BUT WHAT IS JTSANDERS referring to ???

BAC ??

Bad @$$ Car!

Godzilla is the commonly used nickname for a Nissan GTR, basically a supercar. It looks a bit like a Maxima on steroids. Runs like one too.

Yawn.

Would somebody please post a link, pictures, etc.

Otherwise, I will remain EXTREMELY skeptical

I know I’m “a bit” of a sourpuss, but nobody’s perfect

No offense intended to anybody

Here’s a link to a whole list of photos and articles.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=nissan+godzilla&form=PRHPCS&pc=HPDTDFJS&mkt=en-us&refig=b43d022e08a2485fba2c5f82ff54bd96&pq=nissan+godzilla&sc=7-15&sp=-1&qs=n&sk=&cvid=b43d022e08a2485fba2c5f82ff54bd96

The thing is stupid-fast.

rice-a-roni

The R32 Skylines really aren’t incredibly fast by today’s standards :smile:

But yeah the 25 year import rule means you can import one now. You could even import one before for “display” purposes or use on private land if you wanted to.

Huh? 0-60 in under 3 seconds, 0-100 in seven seconds? In a street-legal car? That isn’t incredibly fast?

Did you read the specs in the link(s) I posted?

I did. Those links are for the current R35 GT-R. It’s been on sale in the U.S. since 2007. You can go down to your local Nissan dealer, give them $100k and get one. The older R32 models went 0-60 in around 5 to 6 seconds.

The base Skyline did.
The one called “Godzilla” was the NISMO version.

I don’t particularly care for the car either, Never did. But it IS stupid-fast.

http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyline-r32-gt-r-godzilla-0

Like I said, not particularly fast by today’s standards. Now the current R35 GT-R is a very fast car. But the R35 GT-R has been available in the U.S. market since it’s inception.

“Registration” with the DMV or animal control?

I dunno. I consider 0-100 mph in 5.9 seconds to be damned fast for a street car.

This would be a car for rally car race fans. The street version was rated at 276 horsepower, there was enough competition in the U.S. with 300 HP sports cars that were more civil/comfortable than the Skyline. The race version was much different, 500 + HP.

The acceleration specs that I found, 0 to 60 MPH in 5.6 sec and 0 to 100 KM/H in 4.7 sec(Nismo model), are relatively close to the Supra, 300ZX, Stealth R/T and 3000GT of the early ninety’s. I think a Plymouth Laser was capable of 0 to 60 MPH in 5.6 seconds.