Fuel Starved?

I have a 2000 Chev Blazer V6 that has not been starting when it gets warm 27 degrees, as opposed to when it cold 10 degrees. Thought it would be the opposit. I replaced the fuel filter, put the red Heat in, and Octane Boost, and it would’t start again yesterday when it warmed up. It turns over fine, and will chug like it’s fuel starved. Thought it would be the opposit with the warm and cold. Is it the fuel pump, or something else? Would appreciate ideas.

Wanted to add that I have 152,000 miles on it. This afternoon when it was 27 degrees, it wouldn’t start. This evening when it was 23 degrees, it started right up. Ran perfectly.

Your car can not even tell 4 degrees difference in temp,you are incorrectly relating temperature with your starting concern.

I figured that, but up until today it failed to start when the temp went over 32 and started fine when it went back down. So, it’s probably not H2O in the fuel line. I’m thinking I have a failing fuel pump, but am not quite sure when the thing will start and run like nothing’s wrong a few hours later, or the next day. I was actually hoping it wouldn’t start because I wanted to try the “bang on the gas tank as it’s turned over” trick to see if the fuel pump would start working. I think I hear the fuel pump actuate when I turn the ignition on, but I suppose that doesn’t mean much either.

Maybe the chugging (misfire) is the result of too much fuel, not, too little? When the temperature is 'way cool, hold the gas pedal to the floor as you crank the engine. If it starts easier, that would be an indication of excess fuel.
If you think it’s too little fuel, spray some Starting Fluid into the intake tube. If it starts easier, yep, too little fuel.
Let us know the outcome, or, lack thereof.

Thanks for the tips and I’ve tried both already. Alway heard not to touch the accelerator on a “fuel injected” vehicle except when pressing it by accident before starting. The starting fluid didn’t even get an extra chug. First time I just sprayed it up the air intake. Next day, down the throttle body. Neither made even a slight change when turning it over. It was 23 degrees when I turned it over and it started right away like there was never a problem. It’s done this 3 times now over the past month. Plowed the ice off my driveway at 8 degrees outside, and ran perfectly. Shut it down and restarted it several time with no problem. Go figure.

When the starting system is in good order, you don’t need to touch the gas pedal; but, when there is a start problem—the engine may be flooded—you are permitted to hold the gas pedal to the metal (some manufacturers say 3/4 down) to un-flood the engine.
There are suspect parts, but, only suspects–until they are checked. One suspect is the engine coolant temperature (ect) sensor. Another, the iac (idle air control) valve. These checks are in most repair manuals.