Followers falling off car

Mr. Common Sense,

It is very true that the weather is getting warmer with summer just around the corner and your advice of rotating spark plugs and replacing the air in your tires sounds like a great idea. As far the the spark plug rotation goes, I’m pretty sure I can handle this on my own already, all you do is unscrew them and give them a new location in the cylinder beside the one it used to reside in. - I am assuming the rotation is counter clockwise below the equator, and clockwise if your car is used above the equator.

Now as far as the air replacement in your tires, this trobles me because I am not sure how to completly replace all of the air in each tire on my own. It does not seem like my standard air compressor in the garage will be able to fully drain the tire of all its contents, and even taking the tire completly off the rim would still allow the obvious air from its surroundings to enter. Do you have any advise for a cheap solution? With the price of labor the way it is, I would much rather hear that this is something I can do on my own.

You forgot about the importance of changing the blinker fluid!

When changing it, just be sure that you use blinker fluid of the viscosity specified by the blinker manufacturer in the Blinker Owner’s Manual, and remember to change the blinker filter also.

;-))

Now does that work the same way as oil, where you use a heavier-weight oil in the warm temperatures of the summer, and a lighter-weight in the summer? Is there the same weight variation from season to season with blinker fluid as well? And where does fluid get added on most cars? Like I said, I would prefer to be able to do this on my own and save on labor and other costs.

Just consult your Blinker Owner’s Manual for advice, and above all, DON’T go to Quicky Blinker for service!

Mr. pohlcatace,

It’s really simple! I’m so glad you asked.

I use a Hello Kitty Toaster Shrine and a common chicken baster. Remove each wheel/tire assembly from the car (jacks are a real help, here) and remove each valve core from each valve stem using a Happy Bunny valve core tool. Supporting the wheel/tire assembly on the Hello Kitty Toaster Shrine, draw the winter air out with the chicken baster and quickly (I can’t stress this enough) get the valve core back in!! Fill with summer air and reinstall on vehicle. Simple!

Spark plug rotation: You are correct for in-line four and in-line six, and V-6 and V-8 engines. However, horizontally opposed engines are crossed in an X fashion.

Remember that no matter where you go…there you are!

How do I know if my engine is horizontally opposed or not? As of right now, the only thing my engine is opposed to is running properly, haha.

[announcer’s voice]

Let’s play “Keep the thread alive” - the game show where people post useless crap just because.

Our next contestant is…

Well despite what some may say, I find this forum and others like it here on the Cartalk website to be very useful in sharing the wealth of car knowledge to those who may not be so inclined with these complex machines. Thanks to those who have helped!

Not enough glue? Did ya use JB Weld? Wish it worked as good as it brags.
A friend with car art says he use to have that problem with flowers until he tried 50 year silicone caulk. It’s held oh so many things to his old car.
Humor is so rare here- thanks you all, for making me laugh.

CR–Lighten up! The OP posted an incomprehensible question, and we all scratched our heads in puzzlement when the OP failed to return in order to clarify his post. Surely you can’t blame us for having a bit of fun at nobody’s expense.