Factory shop manuals in pdf document

It is call the “fair use” part of the law. There is a certain very limited exemption which allows copying of copyrighted material. The description of the OP’s use would not fall into that exemption.

wek’kom, o frank persona,
it is fun. and we’ve but begun.
you can be the 'ant’agonist, to some other protagonist–who will rise to that role isn’t known yet.
pray you, what might be your role in gov’rament, more specifically?
a civil servant one hopes, but if that’s the case we could come to some amity. oops, that’s not poh-dunque.
the dialect you deploy is always yer own choice here, so don’t go to lengths to mimic me. it can’t be done; i speak out of both sides, of my mouth–as regards the cant, or jargon.

dialog, in fact, is a particular wedgie highlighting device, in plying my own applied craft, the craft i meant to describe, too allusively, in my turgid and pretentious answer (that was intended candid and honest, by the way) to your question about my ‘doing for a living’–

a propos: it’s a curious thing how the particularities of cant, dialog, speech, literacy in spoken word, or werd, etc. just set people off, (i call them the audience, or the voyeurship, when i mean to engage them as ‘elements’ of the spiel) . . . off, either on edge, or howling . . . and all on account of the perceived “context” from which generally the eager audience is keenly tuned for–

will you note, how what may seem chaotic or incoherent, in the written presentation of the paragraph above has, in fact, if delivered orally, quite another force and even a clarity.
you have to actually either speak it, or hear ‘the voice’ in it.

thus dialog; and i may add, without being held or accused a base ‘idolater’, aaah, say rochestah . . .
ah say,
Mamet, and what they call Mamet-speak. it is worth some consideration . . .
language, brought to theatrick extremes–now we come to Brecht, and his fine observations on what makes a ‘realist theatre’–which oddly, is a set of grand exaggerations, tho this does not say NO to minimalist execution.
are yuh wit me, dude?

i wish to adumbrate the above remarks, with a couple of pertinent NYrkr cartoons, one being an extenuation of the bonhomie motif, in sidesaddle mountain, or whatever that movie about the two men was called, which was last season’s dernier cri, among the sentimental sophisticates!

and the other is a hilarious short dialog sketch, of a ‘patient’ and his therapist, on the topic if it was time to ‘quit the ruse’ or how one was to know when that jig was s’posed to be up.

these i have archived, and will get them back to you.
you must go in staunch fearless trust, in me (i’m NOT a doktur, so that’s well, that’s that); trust me in this dangerous violation of “copyright” if i for convenience launch the cartoon pic, in one of these “reply windows”–likewise the humor dialog that’s a couple of pages long–it’s quite a hoot.
i’ve chuckled and been given great mirth by reading it, more than once.

still with me?

here ya go, Jad:
from the new yorker, i don’t know if the date’s in this cut and paste, but whutevurrr. now this, this is what i’d call a find putting the werds to werk. i’ll want to keep up with John Kenney–who put it in charming dialog words.

intro to the piece, the set up:
How do you know when you are healthy enough to say goodbye to your therapist? And how should a therapist handle it?

by John Kenney new yorker, January 28, 2008

LAST SESSION

A therapist's office, Central Park West.

Patient: I just heard a funny joke.

Therapist: (doing the crossword ) "Rose is a rose is a rose" writer. Five letters.

Patient: Stein?

Therapist: Stein.

Patient: What was the big deal with Gertrude Stein? She was, like, the original famous-for-being-famous person. The Paris Hilton of the twenties.

Therapist: It's going to be tough to finish this if you keep talking.

Long pause.

Therapist: (puts newspaper aside) There. O.K.

Patient: So listen to this one. What's the hardest part about rollerblading?

Therapist: I don't know, what?

Patient: Telling your dad you're gay.

Therapist: That's funny.

Patient: Who are you texting?

Therapist: A friend. Can you hear me with your iPod in?

Patient: What? Let me turn this off.

Pause. They smile at each other.

Patient: Do you think there's a God?

Therapist: I don't know. Why?

Patient: Just popped into my mind.

Long pause.

Patient: How much time do we have left?

Therapist: Forty-five minutes.

Patient: Good weekend?

Therapist: Why do you ask?

Patient: Just making conversation. Sometimes, on my iPod, I put a song on repeat and listen to it over and over and over. Like, I listened to "When the World Is Running Down," by the Police, ninety-six times yesterday. Amazing song. Do you do that? Is that normal?

Therapist: I don't do it, but I know people who do. Do you want medication for it? There's a pill for that now.

Patient: No, I'm good. I see that you're doing sit-ups down there.

Therapist: (on the floor) Yeah. Trying to get in shape. Plus?I'll be honest? I'm a little bored.
<>

Patient: Oh. Well, that kind of leads into something I was thinking about.

Therapist: Go on.

Patient: So I'm thinking of ending.

Therapist: Ending what?

Patient: Therapy.

Therapist: (stops doing sit-ups) Why? I think we're making progress.

Patient: I know. But it's been twenty years and . . .

Therapist: Let's not get caught up in "numbers."

Patient: . . . I find I don't have much to say anymore.

Therapist: How does that make you feel?

Patient: It doesn't. How does that make you feel?

Therapist: What was the question?

Patient: I guess I feel like I'm better.

Pause.

Therapist: Really?

Patient: Why? Do you not think so?

Therapist: Well, you're the expert.

Patient: I didn't mean to suggest that. It's just that, well, I'm . . . happy.

Therapist: Happy? And you think that that's what this is about?

Patient: Isn't it? I mean, twenty years is a long time, right?

Therapist: Who's to say?

Patient: It's been good. It's been weird at times, but good.

Therapist: Remember the vacation we took to Monument Valley?

Patient: That was pretty great, except for that sunburn I got.

Therapist: And we took that Spanish class one summer. So fun, right?

Patient: That was fun.

Therapist: The meds.

Patient: Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Effexor, the illegal one from Mexico, and all the side effects. Remember that estrogen drug you put me on by mistake and I started growing breasts?

Therapist: (laughing) Hey, that was a typo and I apologized for it!

Pause.

Therapist: Well, if you really think you're ready, then all I can do is wish you the best.

Patient: I appreciate that.

Pause.

Patient: The role-play thing a while back got weird, right? The costumes? The whole astronaut thing?

Therapist: Why judge it?

Patient: All right, then.

Therapist: All right, indeed.

Patient: (chuckling) I really hated you sometimes.

Therapist: (chuckling) Ditto.

Patient: (still chuckling) And now that it's ending I have to ask: there were times?I just know it?that you weren t listening to a word I was saying, right?

Therapist: (smiling) Not a word.

Patient: (smiling) Amazing.

Therapist: (smiling) Can you blame me? You never shut up. It's like you were born without a filter. The whining. Mother, father, brother, boss, girlfriend, blah, blah, blah. Who cares?!

Patient: (still smiling) It's largely been a horrible waste, hasn't it?

Therapist: (smiling) Pretty much.

Patient: (smiling) All that money and time.

Therapist: (smiling) Three words: house     in     Umbria.

Patient: (smiling) Is it this way with all your patients or just me?

Therapist: (smiling) Just you.

Patient: (smiling) I see. Well . . .

Therapist: (smiling) Good luck.

Pause.

Therapist: (softly) Do you worry about being homosexual?

Patient: What's that?

Therapist: Nothing.

Patient: Did you just ask me if I worry about being homosexual?

Therapist: No. Yes. Why?

Patient: What do you mean? You just asked if I worry about being homosexual.

Therapist: Do you?

Patient: No. Why?

Therapist: Your "joke" earlier.

Patient: It was a joke.

Therapist: Was it?

Patient: Wasn't it?

Therapist: We have to stop. Let's pick up here next week. ??? 

END OF THE NYRKR ARTICLE

neck'st scene, in the werks . . .

i'd pull me up (or Hup, ) to th table whirr the two whirr whirring,
and sit me down, 'n say:

me doth perceeve uh see-quell here, that i would presume to call, The Next Time,
altho it only lurks, and isn't happenin' . . . yet.

we're still in this time. the last time . . .
it was sheer 'n pure,
folly a deux-deux.

now it's b'jeez, --they got there before us!!!

but that time . . . that was in Zee swat-a-nay-hoe-- remember? not monument valley!

Unless they turn off the search feature, the PDF file can be searched. Of course, you won’t know until you buy it. Maybe the seller would respond if you asked that question.

I’ve noticed a similarity between ee cummings and you. But I’m not tired of reading cummings’ musings.

cummings musings. hmmm. any particular ones?

for instance, this poem, which would have appeared sometime after 1943, an economic era in which the label ‘made in japan’ travelled on ‘trinkets’ to the american import market; not like the present times, when the embossed phrase signifies a select item, of quality parts?
yes JT, some musings get richer as they’re entertained, and for better or worse, they embody some “history”, that isn’t subject to violation–it’s simply “the record”.
dang philosophical, if you try to examine all twelve sides of the issue.

here’s th poem refered to–it was in my sophomore “moderm” american and british poetry anthology–hadn’t thought about it in decades.
i send it with a ‘**********’ added on each line, to preserve the line breaks–since the formatting on this site is minimal, and relevant hard returns get stripped out of the text coding.

note from the site where i found this ‘copy’:
the stumbling outburst he puts in the mouth of a tough New Yorker that is reflective of
the vicious attitudes of hatred and prejudice against the Japanese during World War II:**********

ygUDuh**********

**********ydoan
            **********yunnuhsta

**********ydoan o
            **********yunnuhstan dem
            **********yguduh ged

**********yunnuhstan dem doidee
            **********yguduh ged riduh                
            **********ydoan o nudn

LISN bud LISN**********

********************           dem
**********gud
**********am

**********lidl yelluh bas
**********tuds weer goin********************

duhSIVILEYEzum

Wow–Sorry, I thought this was CAR talk. way too many “opinions”-----way too little information

How and why did Waddell come back? I thought this issue was done Now if someone could get it back on topic and stay there alright. Some of Waddell’s ramblings while I admit humorous to read are way out there.